Imagine representing one of the leading worldwide companies, while living in Greece! Our collaboration with international companies gives you the chance to work at the international work environment, enrich your career, and explore new experiences abroad.
We offer complete training by certified instructors as well as many career development opportunities, so this is a unique chance to advance your career in Greece! Ready to move?
We are hiring talents to join our team supporting clients, with responsibilities such as:
- Communicating through chat & phone with customers
- Answering how-to questions about payments, invoices and other services
- Troubleshooting technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Assisting customers with product functionalities
Potential candidates should have proficient knowledge of Polish & good level of English. The position also requires good communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Competitive monthly salary – 1050-1100 euros gross base salary + 2 extra salaries per year + Performance Bonus
- RELOCATION Package:
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens
- Pick up from the airport
- Free two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
- Public health insurance & discounts for health packages
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Greek language lessons
What you should expect from living in Greece?
– The experience of an international culture
– A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
– Delightful gastronomic experiences
– Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
– Free Greek lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organised by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. Since its establishment, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
Before applying please take into consideration that by accepting this job offer you will be expected to move to Greece. We don’t offer neither smart-working nor job opportunities in or from other countries.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.