Customer Care agents provide technical support and customer care to end users e-mail and chat channels.
Agents are expected to take the ownership of their customers and follow up their cases with a pro-active approach, until the resolution and customer satisfaction are confirmed.
Requirements: Language & Communication
- Fluency and comprehension in the language requirements on native level (spoken and written) – Italian Native/Fluent and English b2
- Experience in Customer service preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to resolve customer concerns and create a seamless customer experience.
- Soft Skills, advanced Active Listening and Engagement, Confident, adaptable and Empathetic
- Pleasant and positive attitude
- Experience in Technical Support is preferred but not mandatory
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Competitive monthly salary – 1050 euros gross base salary + 2 extra salaries per year + Performance Bonus
- RELOCATION Package:
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens
- Pick up from the airport
- Free two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
- Public health insurance & discounts for health packages
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Greek language lessons
What you should expect from living in Greece?
– The experience of an international culture
– A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
– Delightful gastronomic experiences
– Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
– Free Greek lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organised by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. Since its establishment, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
Before applying please take into consideration that by accepting this job offer you will be expected to move to Greece. We don’t offer neither smartworking nor job opportunities in or from Italy.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.