- Starting Dates: Various starting dates available, including: 04.10, 15.11, 01.12 and more!!!
- Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call interview)
- No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
About the project: You will be working for a world-renowned US company that offers ways of sending money to other countries and other financial services. It was originally set up as a telegraphcompany. It was established in 1851 and used during the American Civil War. The company sent its last telegram in 2006.
- Handling business inquiries and inbound calls
- Responding to customer questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions
- Processing requests and updating data in the database
What you will need:
- Fluent level of German (at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
- Standard salary of 1300€ (or 1400€ gross depending on the bonuses x 14 = 19 600€ per year)
- 10% of the Base Salary as a Performance Bonus per month – for results from work and meeting expectations
- Up to 100€ as Transportation Bonus
On average your salary would be: 1733-1873 Euro per month
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
- Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
- Fully remote work system, with the option to work from anywhere in Greece
- All of the work equipment is sent to you by the employer before your first day!
- Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent contract after expiration
Work Schedule: Working schedule is on rotating shifts, Monday-Sunday: 08:00-21:00 (Greek time – 8h/day, 40h/week, 5 days/week)
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece