Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts! Our client is currently seeking dedicated professionals who are willing to work from anywhere in Portugal.
Starting Dates: Various starting dates available, including: 05.06, 19.06, 26.06, 03.07, 31.07 and more
Recruitment Process: Online recruitment process
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
- Content moderation of content in your mother language of the app
- Remove and block content, and filter, order and analyse information;
- Content management to avoid certain aspects of cyber crime;
- Remove content which does not meet ethical and/or legal requirements;
About the project:
Our client is the world ́s leading platform for short videos made on smartphones.
- Fluency in Dutch (must be at least C1)
- Communicative level of English ( at least B2)
- You live in Portugal or you are ready to relocate
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- You are looking for adventure
- You want to work and travel at the same time
What you will gain:
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
Standard salary of :
- 1250€ Gross as your base salary
- There is an option to use discounted accommodation
Benefits and employment
- The first contract for 12 months, It is possible to sign a permanent one after 2 years (or renewing the previous one)
- Public and Private health insurance provided by the employer
IF YOU ARE MOVING FROM ABROAD:
Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Refund of the flight expenses after 9 months after the 1st day of hiring;
- Fully paid Accommodation in the city;
- Integration activities: Portuguese lessons, sports and other opportunities for integration
Note: EU citizenship or full working rights are required!!
Are you ready to embark on a new journey in your career?
Apply today by submitting your CV, including your full name, contact information, and email address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!