About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. Since its establishment, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
We offer complete training by certified instructors as well as many career development opportunities, so this is a unique chance to advance your career in Portugal! Ready to move with the recruitment process?
PART-TIME WORK AVAILABLE!!
We are hiring talents to join our team supporting clients, with responsibilities such as:
- Deletion and blocking of content, as well as filtering, organizing and evaluating information;
- Ad and Video reviewing;
- Reviewing account access tickets and user support;
- Strong critical and contextual thinking skills;
- Comfortable with viewing disturbing content and discussing difficult subjects clearly and calmly.
Potential candidates should have proficient knowledge of Dutch & a good level of English. The position also requires good communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills.
BASE SALARY – OPTION WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION: 1250 € gross
BASE SALARY – OPTION WITH ACCOMMODATION (room in a shared apartment with all the bills included*): 1070€ gross
*The accommodation is eligible for international candidates as well as those moving to Lisbon from the city located more than 100km.
Initial contract with a duration of 12 months, permanent after 2 years (or 1 renewal)
Private health insurance after contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES:
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!
What you should expect from living in Lisbon?
– The experience of an international culture
– A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
– Delightful gastronomic experiences
– Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths
Before applying please take into consideration that by accepting this job offer you will be expected to move to Portugal. We don’t offer neither smartworking nor job opportunities in or from other countries.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.