Are you looking for a change of scenery and move abroad? Are you looking for an opportunity to acquire professional experience working with international clients? Do you want to make use of your language and technology skills?
If your answer to all these questions is “Yes”, then don’t stop reading! Back-office Specialist position might be a great fit for you!
Hybrid work in Bulgaria!
Spend only 2 days in the office, 3 from your own home!
Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer and technical support services with non-voice tools and become part of a team of experts!
As a Back-office Specialist you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service with non-voice tools to Danish speaking clients. You will act as a first point of contact for customers and will handle a variety of tasks, including answering questions, resolving issues, and providing support.
To be successful in this role, you must be fluent in Danish and have excellent communication skills. Previous customer service experience is a plus, but not a must.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are also offering an attractive relocation package for qualified candidates. Don’t miss this opportunity to live and work in one of the most vibrant and historic cities in the world!
Starting Dates: Various starting dates available in March, April and May
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
- Manage business queries and inbound call
- Receive and respond to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, etc.
- Process requests and update data in the database
- Document interactions in our ticket system
- Become and remain knowledgeable about products, policies and community standards
- Provide and follow best practices used to better achieve client’s KPI’s
- Use the learned knowledge to propose improvement ideas either internal or external
- Fluency in Danish (C2 level);
- Good level of English (B2/C1 level);
- No previous experience required;
- You are customer oriented, strong in communication and a good listener;
- You get a competetive gross monthly salary
- Hybrid work in Bulgaria!
- You will be working in an international team and get to know nice and enthusiastic colleagues
- You can pursue a language course and sports activities.
- 1 month accommodation upon arrival
- Flight refund of up to 150€
- help with finding accommodation
Note: Must be eligible to work in Bulgaria
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.