Are you looking for a change of scenery and move abroad? Are you looking for an opportunity to acquire professional experience working with international clients? Do you want to make use of your language and technology skills?
If your answer to all these questions is “Yes”, then don’t stop reading! Customer Service Consultant position might be a great fit for you!
Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer and technical support services and become part of a team of experts!
As a Customer Service Consultant you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to German speaking clients. You will act as a first point of contact for customers and will handle a variety of tasks, including answering questions, resolving issues, and providing support.
To be successful in this role, you must be fluent in German and have excellent communication skills. Previous customer service experience is a plus, but not a must.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are also offering an attractive relocation package for qualified candidates. Don’t miss this opportunity to live and work in one of the most vibrant and historic cities in the world!
Starting Dates: Various starting dates available in January, February and March
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
- Responding to customer inquiries and complaints in German, both via email and over the phone.
- Identifying and addressing any customer service issues or trends.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as sales and marketing, to improve the overall customer experience.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and competitor activities to better serve the customers.
- Fluency in German (C2 level);
- Good level of English (B2/C1 level);
- No previous experience required;
- You are customer oriented, strong in communication and a good listener;
- You get a gross monthly salary of (starting from) € 1.325 gross/month;
- You will be working in an international team and get to know nice and enthusiastic colleagues;
- You will immerse yourself in an unforgettable life experience that will benefit you for the rest of your life;
- You can pursue a language course and sports activities.
- 1 month accommodation upon arrival
- Flight refund of up to 150€
- help with finding accommodation
Note: Must be eligible to work in Bulgaria
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.