Your responsibilities as an anti-financial crime Expert:
- Know your customer: proceeds to the approval of the request based on eligibility and validity of the provided documents
- Suspicious Activity Report: proceeds to the appropriate actions based on the bank’s processes & informs the appropriate department for the taken actions
- EMBARGO: provides the requested data to the authority according to the guidelines
This job is with the Italian language – hence you will be supporting clients from the Italian market.
What we offer:
- Salary: 1050 euros gross base salary + 2 extra salaries per year (Christmas bonus and holiday bonus)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: up to 10% of your gross salary
- Working hours: Mon – Sun 8 – 23 (i.e. full time position, so you work 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week)
- 3 weeks training with certified mentors – fully paid as if you were already working independently
- Work from modern office in Moschato
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens
- Pick up from the airport
- Free two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
- Public health insurance & discounts for health packages
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Greek language lessons
What you should expect from living in Greece?
- The experience of an international culture
- A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
- Delightful gastronomic experiences
- Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. Since its establishment, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
Before applying please take into consideration that by accepting this job offer you will be expected to move to Greece. We don’t offer neither smartworking nor job opportunities in or from Italy.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal email address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.