Join a world-leading Social Media and Short Video Posting company and be a part of a team that provides exceptional customer and technical support, as well as content moderation services. Our client, one of the leading social media companies in the world, is looking for a Web Implementation Specialist to join their team in Lisbon, Portugal.
With the opportunity to start on one of the following dates: 10.04.2023, 26.04.2023 and 26.06.2023!!
No previous experience is required as complete training will be provided.
As a Web Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferences
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
What you will need:
- Fluent level of Hebrew (at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Ability to live and work in Lisbon, Portugal
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to be part of a fast-growing, international company
What you will gain:
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
- First contract will last for 12 months, after 2 years (or 1 renewal) there is the possibility of permanent contract
- Standard salary of 1370€
- Paid training – 140 Euros
- Option use discounted accommodation provided by the employer or one found by you
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to law
- Discounted Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments
- Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
3000€ signing bonus!!
- Airport pick-up and administrative help
- Full refund of the flight expenses after 9 months of work
- Free Language lessons, integrating activities with colleagues, and more
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work